Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Gifts for Kids from UncommonGoods


I'm trying my best to get a jump on Christmas shopping this year before the holiday rush sneaks up on me. I can't even believe it's November already! I tend to do almost all of my shopping online, so when UncommonGoods contacted me, I jumped at the chance to pick out some of their cute and clever items. You can check out their gifts for men here and gifts for women here. I decided to sift through their gift selection for kids. Now that we have a baby, I'm definitely making myself more aware of unique goodies for little ones. UncommonGoods has a wide selection for all ages, and I love their focus on handmade goods, American-made items and their mission to work with artists and small manufacturers. It was tough to choose just a few things, but I decided to order these classic wooden alphabet blocks, a fish rattle and a pair of cute animal booties. I think Harrison will be a fan once he gets a bit older. He's enjoying looking at all his new stuff in the meantime. Check out UncommonGoods to see more of their gifts for kids. I'll definitely be looking through their items again before Christmas rolls around.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips