Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fox and Friends


When it comes to stuffed animals, I don't have much willpower. It's hard to resist buying a whole bunch for baby boy. Last week, I got the sweetest little fox in the mail as a baby gift from a friend. Made by a Brooklyn-based company called Hazel Village, each animal comes with a name and story. For instance, Owen Fox has a secret treehouse where he likes to practice his dance moves. I can't even stand the cuteness. This little guy might need a few more animal pals.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Each one of those is cuter than the one before. Lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the part about practicing his dance moves. :) Super cute, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetness multiplied - baby needs the whole cast of characters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it and shared it on my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/DesiCraftShop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips