Thursday, September 19, 2013

Godiva Truffle Flights Tasting


On Tuesday night, I hosted a tasting with Godiva where my special guests and I had the chance to try Godiva's new Truffle Flights. It was so much fun to attend with fellow bloggers, readers and friends and enjoy delicious chocolate together on a chilly New York night. Godiva's Chef David taught us the correct way to eat a truffle and fully experience all of its flavors, and he took us through the inspiration and intention of two truffle flights, the cake and the dark decadence.

The cake flight includes: birthday, hummingbird pineapple, cheesecake, red velvet, chocolate lava and lemon chiffon cake truffles. There were raves about the cheesecake and lemon chiffon in particular.

I opted for the dark decadence, which includes: dark chocolate vanilla mousse, chocolate soufflé, 50% dark, chocolate lava cake, 72% extra dark and aztec spice. I especially enjoyed the lava cake and the aztec spice truffles. I'm amazed by all the tastes and textures Godiva packs into each bite. I hope you get a chance to taste them for yourself! See more photos from the event and get a closeup look at those truffles on Godiva's tumblr.

Thanks to Godiva Chocolatier for hosting the event and providing me with product and compensation for this post. All content is based on my own experience and opinion.

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips