Friday, April 26, 2013

Thoughts of the Week


A home can be anywhere you make it.

Almost time to bust out the espadrilles.

I daydream about having a kitchen filled with light.

Making French toast with French bread.

Step one, buy these clothes and accessories. Step two, book trip to the French Riviera.

Italy would be okay too.

Speaking of sweatshirts, how to look cute in one.

I'm excited this art exhibition is coming to NYC.

Perfecting iced coffee at home.

Pretty pastry is the best kind.

And please send me photos of your favorite homemade things. I want to share your beautiful pictures next week!

It's Friday. You made it! I hope the trees are blooming wherever you are. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for spending your time here.

6 comments:

  1. This is the third blog I've read today that talks about espadrilles! And I didn't even know what they were till today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to experience "Rain Room"!!!!!! Mesmerizing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these fabulous links–and I'm putting "wear espadrilles" on my calendar for next week. Hope it stays warm in SF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great links! have a wonderful weekend, natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the link! I am crazy about that kitchen, too! That French toast looks amazing, too. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including me! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips