Friday, April 22, 2011

Thoughts of the Week


If someone ever smashes an egg on my head, I hope it's one of these.

If you don't want to make brownies this weekend, then don't click this. See, I told you. Now you'll have to make brownies.

I want this apartment and the outfit to match.

I gots to get me some ranunculus.

Nature is the best at coloring eggs

Clearly, I need more art on my walls.

I may start eating candy by the bottleful.

Hope you all have a springy, flower-filled weekend and a Happy Easter!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in the list :) I really love that apartment too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links. Thanks for sharing!

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You weren't kidding. I have to make brownies now. All I can think about is licking the bowl after I put the pan in the oven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link love, friend! Have a lovely Easter! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you've got me craving brownies for breakfast :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter to you (she says while stuffing her face with brownies.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. geesh - now I have to make brownies this weekend ... Love those egg pics...and LOVE those candy bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh you are the best! thanks for the link. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the fab links!
    Wishing you a very happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these links. And that apartment...it's so CLEAN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I super heart the eggs. The glitters and the sting pain in the head, priceless easter moments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips