Friday, April 10, 2009

Floral Footing


There's a pair of shoes at Anthropologie.com that I've been drooling over, and they're not even for sale yet. The natural canvas espadrilles feature a rope wedge and a huge, bright pink camellia. They are undeniably cheery and perfect for a backyard summer party or even a casual wedding. Problem is, they are a steep $368, and I'd rather spend that money on a summer vacation. So I'm on the hunt for a more affordable pair of espadrilles that I can attach my own fabric flower to. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I loveeee this pair of espadrilles and have been thinking about getting it for a while too. I got some of my espadrilles from espadrille setc. They have some plain ones that you can attach your own flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is cute tooo!!

    http://www.viecouture.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/jc-multicrochetflower.jpg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips