Monday, October 27, 2008

Sculpted Fashion


Anthropologie currently has a site section highlighting their "sculpted grace" clothing. The collection which includes skirts, jackets, tops and dresses features unique fabric details, particularly around the shoulders and neckline, that add a little pop to standard winter clothing. The designs are structured and modern, but still manage to be feminine and romantic. My favorites are this short sleeve blazer, this pleated sweater and this pencil skirt. The whole trend actually reminds me of Leanne's winning collection from Project Runway's Season 5 finale. I'm liking where fashion is headed.

6 comments:

  1. I loved Leanne's collection too! and that skirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pieces! I would wear them both on a very regular basis! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so fun to read what you write on film.com! i think you are pretty wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that skirt. and i agree with you that i love where this is all headed. just wish i could afford some of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling pieces! And I agree re: Leanne's collection. She took a risk with such a limited pallette, but it actually worked to highlight the sculpting of fabric & her acquatic theme. A fun new direction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looks. Oh Anthro - you tease me so.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips