Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Manicure Cure


There's nothing like a French manicure to make you feel put together, but who has the time or money for mani/pedis on a regular basis? I've recently found a solution that makes going French a lot easier. Sally Hansen has created a French manicure kit meant to give your hands and feet a salon-worthy look in just minutes. It contains two bottles of polish and a deal-sealing white tip pen, which is crucial for getting those clean French tips. If you've never managed to work well with those guideline stickers or if you lack ambidextrous skills like I do, this kit is a beauty lifesaver. And when chipping occurs, the pen is perfect for touch-ups.

3 comments:

  1. you know what i can't stand!? french on your feet! i don't know what it is but i do not believe that is where the french meant it to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta see this in action! I've tried the sticker lines and it doesn't work for me anyway.This could be great, and my nails need help now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So apparently the whole French pedicure issue is a controversial one. I myself am a fan, but it seems to be a love it or hate it kind of thing.
    Read more here: http://beauty.about.com/b/2006/06/06/worst-beauty-trend-of-the-moment-french-pedicures.htm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips